McCollum Insurance Agency has been named as Erie Insurance Giving Network Agency of the Year for their ongoing commitment to community service. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to volunteering and supporting the local communities.
One of the goals for McCollum Insurance is to give back to the communities, where we work and live. We have to first thank our loyal clients, said Brian McCollum, McCollum Insurance President. The McCollum team finds joy in giving back to our community, and we wouldn’t be able to give back, without the loyalty of our clients. We are honored and humbled to receive this prestigious award from Erie Insurance.
As part of the award, Erie Insurance will make a $3,000 donation to The Kevin Cain Foundation, a non-profit organization selected by McCollum Insurance.
The Kevin Cain Memorial Foundation is committed to providing help for cancer patients and their families, while respecting the dignity of each person. Here are some examples of the assistance we have provided to over 1,000 families since 2005:
- Paid overdue bills for heating, electric and water utilities
- Send monthly checks to families to help pay their bills
- Provided appliances and furniture to families in need.
- Sent families on much needed vacations
- Helped families with costly travel expenses related to treatment.
- Funded dental care that was needed due to side effects of chemotherapy
- Provided families with gift cards to buy groceries
- Purchased wigs, lymphedema sleeves, and other medical supplies.
- Paid for prescription co-pays and medicines not covered by insurance
- Delivered Thanksgiving dinners
- Delivered trees, ornaments, lights, and gift cards to help families celebrate Christmas
About McCollum Insurance
The McCollum Insurance Agency, established in 2002, has two convenient locations to assist with your Personal, Business, and Life Insurance needs. We opened our Manayunk Location in 2002, and our Newtown Square Location in 2016. Our Agency is passionate about being a leader in the insurance industry, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance, and Business Insurance needs.