McCollum Insurance is growing and we are looking to find the right Agency Assistant/Customer Support Specialist for our small, yet busy offices in Manayunk and Newtown Square. Experience working in the insurance industry is preferred, but not required. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, in an extremely positive and rapidly growing insurance agency.
The right candidate will have a friendly personality, great communication skills, and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we would love to hear from you. Please spread the word for us and let your friends and family know!
• Answering a multi-line, high volume telephone system
• Communication with prospects and existing clients, assisting prospects and clients when appropriate
• Greet agency visitors in a professional, friendly manner
• Data Entry
• Provide general administrative and marketing assistance as needed for our licensed sales agents (photocopying, scanning, faxing, retrieving records, follow-up with clients, etc.)
• Prepare marketing letters, general correspondence letters and forms.
• Accept payments from policyholders.
• Pleasant and friendly communication skills (verbal and written)
• MS Office (word, excel, etc.)
• The ability to learn and adapt to new software programs quickly
• Ability to work independently
• Detail oriented, organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Enjoy a small, casual office environment
• Associates degree and/or some college preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working in the insurance industry is preferred, but not required.
• P&C License is a plus
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org